Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bangers and Melodies!!!!!

Yes Yes Y'all.....

Your boys heading to MTL this weekend for a couple club events and artist showcases...Im goin to support my boy Corey Niles...check him out his music...So i ll be spinning hell be singing and we plan on shutting shit down...Sooooo cheaaaaa look outMont REAL!!!!


Next big shout out to the Fam, went to RockWood this passed Monday for MashUp Mondays....It was dope, big shout outs to the DJ's Kap N Kirk and Lissa Monet as well as Sergio from Kleen Media, for throwing on a Great Party....I was in attendance with my homeys, my family, J Com, Jaff, Brett, Marlon and of course your boy Corey Niles!!!




Now onto this weeks REDI MIX....its a lil shorter, with a little more of the songs played, Not usually my style but check it out...I call it a Bangers and Melodies mix, it goes from some Hard Ass Joints, to a few feel good with Wifey type vibes...but nonetheless its a Mix and it's REDI.....



Be Good, Be Safe and Be Redi!!!!

P.S looking to take someone to the Tragically Hip Show....Tell me the names of the artists on the Forever Dub....and you got a ticket...hit up james@flow935.com



No comments:

Post a Comment